Fletcher Machine Industries, Inc.
The NEW American Advantage!
For almost 50 years, the Fletcher name has stood for Quality and Dependability to the Woodworking Industry. From the early concept of shape-sanding on the same machine to the complex machines we see today, Fletcher continues to be an innovator.
Our Company Philosophy
Every Fletcher machine is manufactured to our Customers’ specifications, and flexibility is the key to our success. Virtually everything excluding electronics and electronic components are produced in-house. While this is not the trend in today’s “outsourcing” mentality, it provides consistency and control, which means QUALITY time after time.
From our Engineering Department to the team of craftsmen who assemble the machines, we all have the same purpose: to provide YOUR machine to YOUR specifications. This allows you to determine your production needs, and plan for the future of your Company.
Our products range from the simple feed-through machines used by cabinetmakers to produce cabinet doors and sand in the same pass… to state-of-the-art CNC controlled systems that provide the most complex machining operations needed by large manufacturers requiring multiple operations and minimal labor. Our feed-through single and double sided machines utilize our proven carrier systems that ensure your part is held securely while the operations you require are performed.
- The only American manufactured edgebander, available as a single sided or double sided machine with capability to produce solid wood banded panels and machine the bands. Our edgebanders are produced using the same frame as our tenoners and foilers. This style machine has proven to be extremely accurate and dependable over many years of service. They are NOT throw-away machines!
- Contour edgebanders that are real production machines designed for the rugged treatment typical of active manufacturing operations.
Trim | Shape | Sand | Foil | Tenon
- Edge Foil machines that size, shape, sand, and apply heat transfer foil to the edge of panels.
- Tenoners with a variety of work stations based on your needs.
Custom widths, multiple operations, and built for multiple shifts of trouble-free production.
- Single-sided machines – these are available in any configuration that meets your manufacturing needs.
- Drawer side machines that will nose, sand, and produce the bottom panel groove.
- Bluff Cut machines to produce cabinet stiles from a hopper.
This is a feed-through, hopper-fed machine that can return the parts to the operator.
- Rail tenoners to produce narrow rail components that can be shaped, and sanded on both sides in a single pass.
This machine can also foil the edges of the rails if needed.
- RF/PUR solid wood rim tenoners. This machine is capable of sizing a panel, and applying solid wood rails with RF technology, and then shaping the rails at the end of the process.
- Foil slitters
- French Dovetail Machines
- CNC controlled machines to produce headboards, footboards, and other designs.
- End panel systems for cabinet manufacturing – to groove, rabbet, and bore the wall and base end panels. Toe notching also available.
- Do you have specific needs not listed here? We also build custom/specialty machines for your specific needs.
FULL CNC-CONTROLLED MACHINES | HMI CONTROLS
DOUBLE-SIDED COMBINATION MACHINES
SINGLE-SIDED EDGEBANDERS | TENONERS | CONTOUR EDGEBANDERS
CONTOUR TRIMMERS | BLUFF CUT MACHINES | FOIL SLITTERS
RAIL TENONERS | DOOR STILE MACHINES
THICK WOOD EDGEBANDERS | HEAT TRANSFER FOILERS
DIAMOND TOOLING | CUSTOM RUBBER PRODUCTS
WHEEL GRINDERS | SYSTEM DESIGN
REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS | PROFILE SANDERS
CUSTOM MACHINERY | DOOR MACHINES
Fletcher’s commitment to Quality and Innovation means that the products we bring to the market are the very best available. Our machines are first class, and are supported with the very best in replacement parts. If we do not have your replacement part in inventory, we will produce it for you. We are known for the fact of never creating a component that has become “obsolete.” Compare this with your current machinery suppliers…
Service after the sale is an absolute MUST at Fletcher. Our Service Technicians are well trained and know the value of each Fletcher Machine to the overall production needs of the Company that owns it. We will make every effort to keep your production running.
Our Diamond Tooling department and our Rubber Products department both produce the very best in components for not only your Fletcher machine, but for competitive Machines also. We have the capability of producing parts for you that your initial supplier probably cannot provide for you now.